Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Community Development Agency Public Records Request

  1. Community Development Agency's (CDA) Public Records Request
    Community Development Agency has no records available prior to 1962. For possible verification of improvements on record prior to that time, you may contact the Assessor's office at (530) 265-1232.

    In accordance with the California Public Records Act, you will receive a response to your request within ten days via email or by phone.

    NOTE: The CDA staff provides diligent research of active and archived files to assist you. The results are submitted in good faith; however, the Agency can make no representation as to their completeness and accuracy.

    The information you submit on this form may become public record. Submission of this form certifies that you have read, understand, and agree to the Web Policies posted on our site.
  2. Requestor*
  3. Cannabis Application Related*
    Is this request related to a Cannabis Application?
  4. How would you prefer to be contacted?*
  5. Property Information
  6. This box OR the Site Address box below MUST be filled in. (If you don't know your APN, you can use "My Neighborhood" to find your APN, property permit history, etc.
  7. If your computer auto fills this field with your personal address, please change it to the address for which you are requesting records.
  8. Records Requested
    (Check All That Apply)
  9. Planning
  10. Building
  11. Environmental Health
  12. Code Enforcement
  13. Please include any additional information that will help in processing your request.
  14. Leave This Blank:

  15. This field is not part of the form submission.