How do I get help for my child?
Call 530- 470-2736 and ask to speak to the Access therapist. The therapist will talk to you immediately or will return you phone call soon. The therapist will ask you to briefly describe the problem. The therapist may make an appointment for you to come into the office and talk.

Show All Answers

1. How do I get help for my child?
2. Where are your offices?
3. I am worried that my child is using drugs or is drinking alcohol. Can you help me with this?
4. What should I expect in the first appointment?
5. Will I be included in the treatment of my child?
6. Do you speak Spanish?
7. How do I pay for these services?
8. What ages of children do you treat?
9. How can I get my child to see a Child Psychiatrist?