View all facilities
Gene Albaugh Community Room
Dedicated in memory of Gene Albaugh on March 23, 2013
- Check the Gene Albaugh Community Room Calendar for current availability and reservations.
- Room is open to all community groups, non-profit organizations, individuals, County of Nevada Government departments, committees and commissions.
- The Community Room may not be used for the benefit of a private individual, fundraising or a commercial concern.
- Renters of the Community Room are prohibited from fundraising, charging fees and sales of any kind. Donations are acceptable.
- Available hours are 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily, including weekends and holidays.
- You may submit an online reservation request or call the Administration Office at 530-265-7079 to schedule the room. Reservations are confirmed by Library Administration staff.
- Keys must be checked out by renters during Library business hours. Call 530-265-7050 for hours.
- Group size may not exceed the room capacity. The current room capacity rating is 158 (73 with any configuration of tables and chairs).
- $10 per hour with a minimum of 2 hours per session and a maximum of 10 hours per month. All groups must pre-pay within 7 days of making the reservation and have an executed agreement in place. Set up and tear down of tables and chairs are part of the rental time. Cancellations are accepted up to 72 hours of the scheduled reservation for refund of the room fee.
- Payments can be made online, by mail, or in person.
- Contract includes use of Community Room and public restrooms. No set up in Lobby or outside of the room.
- Smoking is prohibited in the building and within 20 feet of the building; no candles or incense is permitted; and alcohol is prohibited on the grounds and in the building per County General Code Article 18.2 Animals are not allowed in the room and are to be kept off of lawn and out of planters.
- The Community Room is not a food service facility. All food must be pre-approved by the Administrative Office at the time of making the reservation and removed from the premises. Food service (making, transporting and serving or dispensing prepared food as in a restaurant or commissary) is not permitted.
- Groups are responsible for maintaining the care of the room and its furnishings. All tables and chairs must be put away at the close of the meeting. Groups using the Community Room must leave the room clean and good condition for the next group which includes cleaning the counters, sink, and floors.
Included in Rental:
- 10 Folding Tables (6ft long) and 65 Stackable Chairs
- Projector and Screen (ceiling mount) w/Remote
- Portable Speaker w/Microphone
- HDMI/VGA/AV Cables & Adaptors for use with DVD Player or your lap for Projector use
- Public Wi-Fi