How do I make a request for project notification?

To request advance notification of a project, please fill out the Request for Project Notification (PDF) form and submit it to:
Planning Department
950 Maidu Avenue
Suite 170
Nevada City, CA 95959

You may also email the form.  For specific project notification please contact the project planner to request special notification of public hearings and other opportunities to participate in the planning process.

Show All Answers

1. What are the fees for different Planning Department services?
2. How do I make a request for project notification?
3. What is my zoning?
4. How can I change my zoning?
5. How do I get a map of my property?
6. Can my property be subdivided?
7. Are there any environmental constraints on my property?
8. What are my building setbacks?
9. Can I put a Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU) on my property?
10. Who is authorized to prepare biological inventories in the unincorporated County?
11. How do I file a land use complaint?
12. Is my property in a floodplain?
13. Can I have animals on my property?
14. What are the timelines for processing land use permits?