Where are you located?

We have offices in Grass Valley and an office in Truckee. Visit our Adult Behavioral Health Services Locations and Hours page for more details.  Children’s Behavioral Health Locations and Hours.  

Show All Answers

1. How do I get services at Nevada County Behavioral Health?
2. Where are you located?
3. Do you speak Spanish?
4. Will you take my insurance?
5. Where do I get drug treatment?
6. I am worried that my child is using drugs or is drinking alcohol. Can you help me with this?
7. What should I expect in my child's first appointment?
8. What ages do you treat?
9. How do I see a psychiatrist?
10. What buses can I take?
11. How do you handle confidentiality?