I want to look at some County records. Can I get them from County Counsel?
The County Counsel is not the official custodian of records for the County of Nevada. You should inquire directly at the office or location where you believe the records are maintained.

Show All Answers

1. Can I get free legal advice from County Counsel?
2. I have suffered personal injury or property damage which I believe was caused by the County or one of its employees. Can I make a claim?
3. Who can "Accept Service?"
4. Can I talk to Katharine L. Elliott? I think she is the person who is working on my case.
5. I want to look at some County records. Can I get them from County Counsel?
6. Can the County Counsel’s Office help me obtain a domestic violence restraining order?
7. I have a court case, but have not been notified of the hearing by mail. Can you tell me when my hearing is scheduled?
8. I have received a notice to report for jury duty, but cannot attend. Can I reschedule my jury duty obligation through the County Counsel’s Office?
9. I would like assistance in collecting child support. Can County Counsel help?
10. I have a question about a Family Law matter, can you answer it?
11. I am the victim of a crime, who should I notify?
12. Where can I get legal forms?
13. Does your office handle conservatorships or probate matters?
14. What department can help me with questions about building and zoning permits, code violations, and other similar matters?
15. Where can I find the most current marijuana cultivation ordinance information?