Mother Lode ADU, a new partnership between Amador, Calaveras, Mariposa, and Nevada counties, has just launched! This group will be developing free resources in 2023, like a Guidebook, Website, Contractor List, and Development Checklist, to help homeowners (and builders) build more ADUs in Nevada County and surrounding counties. Continue to visit the Mother Lode ADU website in the months to come to learn more.
𝗠𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗹𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝗔𝗗𝗨 𝗪𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗬𝗼𝘂!
- Join a focus group for Building and Real Estate Professionals: Motherlode ADU will be holding a couple of roundtable discussions in late March 2023 to hear about your experience with ADUs and what you think would be helpful to include in the Guidebook.
- March 21, 12-1 pm Building Professional Focus Group
- March 28, 12-1 pm Real Estate Professional Focus Group
- Sign up at https://www.motherlodeadu.org/#input to let them know you are interested in joining us, want to add your business to our Contractor List, or share your questions and comments.
- Take Our Survey: Whether just getting started, midway through the process, or already built an ADU, Motherlode ADU wants to hear from you! Take our survey (https://www.motherlodeadu.org/#input) by April 7th so we can make the Guidebook as helpful as possible! Responses will be confidential, can be anonymous, and will only be used to help us develop resources.
- Share your story and get up to $200: Hearing positive stories from neighbors who have built or live in an ADU can help inspire others to build one too. That is why Motherlode ADU is looking for local stories to include in our resources, guidebook, and website. All entries will be kept confidential. Visit bit.ly/MotherLodeADU to learn more and let us know if you are interested by March 1, 2023.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org