A swearing-in ceremony will be held on January 3, 2023, at 10 am in the Nevada County Board of Supervisors' chamber in the Eric Rood Administrative Center at 950 Maidu Ave., Nevada City, CA 95959. The public is welcome but is reminded that, as this is not a public meeting, there will be no public comment.
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Welcome and brief remarks. (The Honorable Judge B. Scott Thomsen, Superior Court of California, County of Nevada, Administrator of Oath)
- Swearing In of Elected Officials. (The Honorable Judge B. Scott Thomsen, Superior Court of California, County of Nevada, Administrator of Oath)
- Natalie Adona, Clerk-Recorder/Registrar of Voters;
- Jesse Wilson, District Attorney;
- Shannan Moon, Sheriff-Coroner/Public Administrator;
- Susan Hoek, District IV Supervisor;
- Tina Vernon, Treasurer-Tax Collector.
- Swearing In of Elected Officials. (Sheriff Shannan Moon, Administrator of Oath)
- Rolf Kleinhans, Assessor;
- Lisa Swarthout, District III Supervisor.
- Concluding remarks. (Susan Hoek, District IV Supervisor)
The ceremony can be viewed online (live or recorded) and on live TV at:
- Channel 17 (Comcast);
- Channel 17 and 78 (Suddenlink).