Nevada County Public Health WIC Program
The Women, Infants and Children (WIC) is a health and nutrition program for babies and children under 5, pregnant women, and new mothers. WIC is an equal opportunity program. Dads, grandparents, caregivers, migrants, and foster parents of young children may apply!
- Practical nutrition information and everyday healthy living tips for you and your family. Visit the Feeding My Family page.
- Nutrition experts who specialize in nutrition for mothers and their children
- Support and information about breastfeeding your baby, including access to breastfeeding experts. Visit the Feeding My Baby page.
- Help in finding health care and other valuable community services
- Benefits to buy healthy foods - such as fruits and vegetables, whole grains, milk, eggs, bread, cereal, juice, peanut butter, soy milk, tofu and more!
WIC services are available by phone, video chat, and at two locations, Brighton Greens Family Resource Center, and the Joseph Smith Government Center.