Volunteer groups who have been approved and have been assigned a County Road for the Adopt-A-Road program will receive an initial information package. All forms in that package can also be accessed via the links below.
Event Notification & Scheduling a Bag Pick-up
Volunteer Groups must schedule and hold at least four clean-up events per year and the Department of Public Works must be notified of each event. Event notification and pickups can be scheduled through our service request tool - see below.
Scheduling through Service Request Tool
- Go to our online service request tool to access the link.
- Click on Submit Service Request
- Next, scroll down and click on Adopt-A-Road
- Then select either Request a Cleanup or Request a Bag pickup.
- Enter all requested information and click on submit.