Read the The New York Times for free as a Nevada County library user!
Access to The New York Times is available at Nevada County Library locations and offsite from home or while you're on the go!
In the Library:
1. Visit this link for New York Times Onsite Access
2. Create an account with your personal email address and chosen New York Times password,
or log in if you already have an account.
1. Visit this link for New York Times Offsite Access
2. Click “redeem”
3. To activate your 72-hour access, create an account or log in if you already have an account
4. Return to this link to obtain a new access code once the 72-hrs have expired