- The Collaborative Technology Center (CTC) includes PC's and Mac's for public use for up to two hours per day.
- The CTC includes two study rooms equipped with Skype-enabled monitors and white boards.
- Rooms are available by online reservation for two hour sessions.
- The Library offers free technology classes at the Madelyn Helling Library CTC.
- Check our calendar to sign up for classes or call for assistance at 530-265-7050.
- Classes with no registered attendees are subject to cancellation.
- Computer and Internet Use Guidelines
Questions? You may email us or call 530-265-7050.
Interested in being a docent or classroom instructor? Visit our Volunteer page to learn more and submit an application.