Fiscal Year 23/24 Fee Schedule - Effective September 1, 2023
- FY23-24 Ag Comm- FINAL
- FY23-24 Ag Weights and Measures Fees - FINAL
- FY 23-24 Building Fees - FINAL
- FY 23-24 Building Plan Rev and Inspection Rates - FINAL
- FY 23-24 Cannabis Fees - FINAL
- FY 23-24 CDA Admin Fee Schedule - FINAL
- FY 23-24 Code Compliance Fees - FINAL
- FY 23-24 Env Health Fees - FINAL
- Environmental Health Notes and late penalties for fee schedule
- FY 23-24 Park and Rec Mitigation Fees - FINAL
- FY 23-24 Public Works Fees - FINAL
- FY 23-24 Surveyor Fees - FINAL
- FY 23-24 Traffic Mitigation Fees - FINAL
- FY23-24 Planning Fees - FINAL
Prior Year Fee Schedule - Effective September 1, 2022 - August 30, 2023
Note: Fiscal Year 22/23: July 1, 2022, to June 30, 2023, but the effective date is September 1, 2022.
- Agricultural Commissioner
- Building Department
- Building Department Plan Review and Inspection Rates
- Cannabis Compliance
- Code Compliance
- CDA Admin
- Environmental Health
- Environmental Health Notes
- Planning Park and Recreation Mitigation Fees
- Planning Fee Summary
- Public Works
- Traffic Impact Mitigation
- Weights Device Registration and Administration
Fees paid to the Community Development Agency or its departments for permits, applications, service requests, or the like under authority by the Resolution of the Board of Supervisors may be refunded when requested in a timely manner.
A timely manner generally means that no County work on a permit, application or service request has begun.
Timely would also reflect that any public hearings related to a permit, application, or service request have not been set. No refund will be considered if an application for a refund is made more than 90 days from the original payment.
A refund application is available here Version OptionsFee SchedulesHeadline.